Contents: Census Agglomeration
The population development of Williams Lake.
|Williams Lake||British Columbia||19,742||18,760||18,490||18,277||→|
Source: Statistics Canada (web).
Explanation: Boundaries of metropolitan areas and census agglomerations according to the definition of 2016.
- Alkali Lake 1 indian reserve
- Alkali Lake 4A indian reserve
- Cariboo D regional district electoral area
- Cariboo E regional district electoral area
- Dog Creek 1 indian reserve
- Dog Creek 2 indian reserve
- Johny Sticks 2 indian reserve
- Little Springs indian reserve
- Sandy Harry 4 indian reserve
- Soda Creek 1 indian reserve
- Swan Lake 3 indian reserve
- Williams Lake city