Contents: Census Agglomeration
The population development of Duncan as well as related information and services (weather, Wikipedia, Google, images).
Source: Statistics Canada (web).
Explanation: Boundaries of metropolitan areas and census agglomerations according to the definition of 2016.
Further Population Figures:
|Gender (C 2016)|
|Age Groups (C 2016)|
|Age Distribution (C 2016)|
|Mother Tongue (C 2016)|
- Cowichan indian reserve
- Cowichan Valley D regional district electoral area
- Cowichan Valley E regional district electoral area
- Duncan city
- Halalt 2 indian reserve
- Kil-pah-las 3 indian reserve
- North Cowichan district municipality
- Squaw-hay-one 11 indian reserve
- Theik 2 indian reserve
- Tsussie 6 indian reserve
- Tzart-Lam 5 indian reserve