The population development of Kirklees as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
|Yorkshire and The Humber||Region||4,964,833||5,283,733||5,479,615|
Source: UK Office for National Statistics (web).
Explanation: Parishes as at December 2018. All population and corresponding area figures of parishes are based on assigning output areas by using population-weighted centroids. Thus, slight discrepancies are possible compared to the actual parish boundaries that are depicted in the map. No population figures are provided for parishes smaller than output areas.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2018)|
|Age Groups (E 2018)|
|Age Distribution (E 2018)|
|Passport (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||1,399|
|Country of Birth (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||1,800|
|Ethnic Group (C 2011)|
|Other ethnic group||1,412|
|Religion (C 2011)|
- Batley built-up area subdivision
- Bradford built-up area subdivision
- Cleckheaton built-up area subdivision
- Dewsbury built-up area subdivision
- Heckmondwike built-up area subdivision
- Huddersfield built-up area subdivision
- Liversedge built-up area subdivision
- Marsden built-up area
- Netherton built-up area subdivision