The population development of Doncaster as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
|Yorkshire and The Humber||Region||4,964,833||5,283,733||5,502,967|
Source: UK Office for National Statistics (web).
Explanation: Parishes as at December 2019. All population and corresponding area figures of parishes are based on assigning output areas by using population-weighted centroids. Thus, slight discrepancies are possible compared to the actual parish boundaries that are depicted in the map. No population figures (and the actual area) are provided for parishes smaller than output areas.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2019)|
|Age Groups (E 2019)|
|Age Distribution (E 2019)|
|Passport (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||469|
|Country of Birth (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||568|
|Ethnic Group (C 2011)|
|Other ethnic group||677|
|Religion (C 2011)|
- Adwick le Street built-up area subdivision
- Armthorpe built-up area subdivision
- Barnburgh built-up area
- Bentley built-up area subdivision
- Burghwallis built-up area
- Conisbrough built-up area
- Doncaster built-up area subdivision
- Mexborough built-up area subdivision
- Toll Bar built-up area