The population development of Bradford as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
|Yorkshire and The Humber||Region||4,964,833||5,283,733||5,502,967|
Source: UK Office for National Statistics (web).
Explanation: Parishes as at December 2019. All population and corresponding area figures of parishes are based on assigning output areas by using population-weighted centroids. Thus, slight discrepancies are possible compared to the actual parish boundaries that are depicted in the map. No population figures (and the actual area) are provided for parishes smaller than output areas.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2019)|
|Age Groups (E 2019)|
|Age Distribution (E 2019)|
|Passport (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||872|
|Country of Birth (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||1,212|
|Ethnic Group (C 2011)|
|Other ethnic group||2,746|
|Religion (C 2011)|
- Baildon built-up area subdivision
- Batley built-up area subdivision
- Bradford built-up area subdivision
- Brighouse built-up area subdivision
- Guiseley built-up area subdivision
- Pudsey built-up area subdivision
- Shipley built-up area subdivision
- Thornton (Bradford) built-up area subdivision