The population development of Runnymede as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
|South East England||Region||8,000,645||8,634,750||9,217,265|
Source: UK Office for National Statistics (web).
Explanation: Parishes as at December 2020. All population and corresponding area figures of parishes are based on assigning output areas by using population-weighted centroids. Thus, slight discrepancies are possible compared to the actual parish boundaries that are depicted in the map. No population figures (and the actual area) are provided for parishes smaller than output areas.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2020)|
|Age Groups (E 2020)|
|Age Distribution (E 2020)|
|Passport (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||958|
|Country of Birth (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||843|
|Ethnic Group (C 2011)|
|Other ethnic group||418|
|Religion (C 2011)|
- Addlestone built-up area subdivision
- Broomhall / Windlesham / Virginia Water built-up area subdivision
- Chertsey built-up area subdivision
- Egham built-up area subdivision
- Lyne built-up area subdivision
- Ottershaw built-up area subdivision
- Staines built-up area subdivision
- Weybridge built-up area subdivision
- Woking built-up area subdivision