The population development of Tameside as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
|North West England||Region||6,729,764||7,052,177||7,292,093|
Source: UK Office for National Statistics (web).
Explanation: Parishes as at December 2018. All population and corresponding area figures of parishes are based on assigning output areas by using population-weighted centroids. Thus, slight discrepancies are possible compared to the actual parish boundaries that are depicted in the map. No population figures are provided for parishes smaller than output areas.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2018)|
|Age Groups (E 2018)|
|Age Distribution (E 2018)|
|Passport (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||979|
|Country of Birth (C 2011)|
|Republic of Ireland||1,310|
|Ethnic Group (C 2011)|
|Other ethnic group||239|
|Religion (C 2011)|
- Ashton-under-Lyne built-up area subdivision
- Broadbottom built-up area subdivision
- Denton built-up area subdivision
- Droylsden built-up area subdivision
- Dukinfield built-up area subdivision
- Hattersley built-up area subdivision
- Hyde (Tameside) built-up area subdivision
- Manchester built-up area subdivision
- Stalybridge built-up area subdivision