The population development of New York - Newark as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images).
|New York - Newark||Combined Statistical Area||NY-NJ-CT-PA||19,823,480||21,501,800||22,255,627||22,679,948|
Source: U.S. Census Bureau (web).
Explanation: All statistical areas as defined in September 2018 by the OMB Bulletin No. 18-04. Differences to current publications of the U.S. Census Bureau result from the fact that those publications are based on the superseded OMB Bulletin No. 18-03 of April 2018.
Further information about the population structure:
|Gender (E 2018)|
|Age Groups (E 2018)|
|Age Distribution (E 2018)|
|»Race« (E 2018)|
|2 or more||569,004|
|Ethnicity (E 2018)|
|Hispanic or Latino||5,400,789|
- Bridgeport - Stamford - Norwalk metropolitan statistical area
- East Stroudsburg metropolitan statistical area
- Kingston metropolitan statistical area
- New Haven - Milford metropolitan statistical area
- New York - Newark - Jersey City metropolitan statistical area
- Poughkeepsie - Newburgh - Middletown metropolitan statistical area
- Torrington micropolitan statistical area
- Trenton - Princeton metropolitan statistical area